CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 14, 2007

Why aren't I studying now?

Yes, I met with a friend from California this morning and we had great fun, although I haven't gotten much studying done today. Oh well. I'll get to it in a moment, but for now, a California friend reminds me of California, and I have a meez that depicts "me" in California in a different "life." But, even I have my limits, so I'm not going to put it up here. Interested anyways? Click here.
Ok, now I'm really off to do my work. Have a good one!

P.S. Welcome new readers. If anyone would prefer I address philosophical issues as opposed to all light hearted fun, let me know. We can always have a mix of life's goodness without any harm done. :^D

*Thanks to Gill for the idea of a nose in my smiley's!

5 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

i'm glad youre hitting the bookx, just be gentle. i hope you're able to get through all the chapters you need to and do well on your exams, you deserve it!

Sarah Rutti said...

i just reposted for the second time today. i'm gonna go to work now. you should feel honored that i spent so much time on your blog, i don't look at anyone else's ;-) just yours and mine lol

SEP said...

I am honored beyond your wildest dreams. I thank you for your staunch support of my little piece of the Internet and welcome you to visit anytime. ;^D

Sarah Rutti said...

thank you thank you. I think that part of my problem is that i have too much to say, so sometimes i get overwhelmed and afraid to visit. so you should know that if i don't comment it doesn't mean i don't visit, just that there's so much to say that if i start i'll be off i a 1/2 hour!

SEP said...

Thank you for the explanation, but no worries mate! I have my handy dandy blog/web page counter, so I can now tell if people visit my blog. Yeah! As you noticed, I have over 100 hits, and while a good deal of them are from me, someone else out there (you and other people) are checking. Anywho, in short, I appreciate it when you comment. :D