CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The time has come - I'm sick, and I know it, and that's OK too.

I woke up singing this morning. Do you know why? I bet you'll never guess. For those who are sick enough to guess, or who know me well enough, yes - you know the answer. Classes started again today. YAY! I just had my first International Business class and the teacher is very good although his Russian accent is interesting.

My teacher: Professor? ;p
By the way, did I mention my professor wants us to call him Slava? "Call me Slava." His full first name is Sviatoslav, and even though I cannot pronounce his full first name, I still feel strange addressing my professor by a shortened version of his first name and nothing else. Um, I'm not sure what to say... so, next.

Wanna hear something funny? Picture the scene:
I walk through the classroom door rolling my backpack. The room is deathly quiet as I maneuver my way past chairs and legs to the front row and then down to a seat near the window. I saw some eyes on me, but what do you expect with the getup I wear? (I looked nice today in my new long brown skirt and camel 3/4 length collared summer shirt.) Then, as I sit down, I hear one of the young men in the class say and half whisper, "I thought she was the teacher." I smiled to the room in general at that point thinking, idiots. But it was funny none the less.

Anyways, now that I'm at school and there are a million computers free, since it's the summer and there's almost no one on campus, I may update all the times I don't feel like working. ;p Just kidding. I have a test on Thursday on chapter 1 (can you imagine?). I'm going to have two tests (well the teacher calls them quizzes, but who is he kidding?) a week. Couple that with the fact that I want to write my senior thesis in record time and I think I'll be more than a little busy this coming m0nth. LOL! I'm looking forward.

6 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

I'll read this later, i'm off to class now

SEP said...

You should read this, it's funny.

Sarah Rutti said...

thank you for sending me this in an email, i saw the picture and knew it had to be something worth while. I think the fact that they thought that you were the teacher is HISTARICAL!

SEP said...

He he. I'm glad you like it - the whole situation was funny. OK, off I go to study...

Sarah Rutti said...

bye bye

SEP said...

peekaboo!