CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 25, 2007

Sorry for the lack of posts

Well, now that you are no longer stunned by the new look of my blog you're probably wondering, where are all the posts? Yes, well, I slowed down my posts on this blog because I'm working on a superdeeduper secret project that has been taking my time as off the beginning of this week. When the time is right, I and my friend shall unveil this diabolical secret project and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
Ha ha ha ha ha...

However, until that time, here is something that one of my loyal readers requested. It can distract you while I work.
picture: http://westonsigns.com/images/WSCL1_S_FIRE.jpg

2 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

thank you very much, i was wonder for a long time how you managed all those cool mewspaper things!

SEP said...

No prob Bob. Glad you're pleased to receive one more of my prized secrets.