CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Congratulations to me...

I graduated! CONGRATULATIONS to me! :D

These are my parents and myself after the graduation.

This is the inside of the Nassau Memorial Coliseum. (I sat in the middle.)

This was some graduation, let me tell you. I believe 1,900 students graduated, and at least 1,500 attended graduation. And EVERYONE who attended went up to the stage, had their name called, and had their picture taken. I had my 30 seconds of fame and I actually enjoyed the entire experience. YEAH! I'm almost there, thank G-d.

3 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

This bares repitiion, i'm so proud of you!I saved these pics as well, they're very nice

SEP said...

Thanks! My Daddy took them. I don't have a lot of pics, but the few I have are nice, so that's all that I need. :D

Sarah Rutti said...

exactly.