CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pure Inspiration

So, I apologized on Friday about having a lack of posts, but perhaps that was a premature apology. I've decided that if I cater to the age group of my readership perhaps people will become more interested. Usually that means there are a select few topics to discuss. Since one of those topics is completely inappropriate, I thought I'd address ALCOHOL! Now, many of my friends are approaching that time in life where it's actually legal to drink, and while none of my friends seem like boozers, I figured since many of us have reason to celebrate these days, here is a list of Kosher liquor. If you're gonna party, do it right. ;p

He he, look... its a dyslexic smiley face with it's tongue sticking out. ;d Ha ha. As you can see, I'm more than ready to party. LOL!

Just don't overdo it, right?

On another note, do you want to see cool pictures that make you feel like you're drunk or seeing-double? You've gotta check this out.

Photo 1: http://www.usaveliquors.com/images/liquor-header.gif
photo 2: http://www.worth1000.com/entries/118000/118364xDGc_w.jpg

8 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

some of those pics are scary on that website. i can't see the smiley btw. And 19 is legal age for Canadaians, not that america cares. I hope that no one abuses the priviage!

SEP said...

LOL!

SEP said...

Oh, and here's the smiley a second time...

;d

LOL, it looks like he's licking his nose. :D

Sarah Rutti said...

only you would come up with that!

SEP said...

Well, to be honest I first mistyped it, and then I thought it amusing and dubbed it a dyslexic smiley face.

Sarah Rutti said...

oy, but to think that he was licking his nose, you're funnny. sara!

SEP said...

Why thank you! ;d

SEP said...

LOL, I just thought of another one. Are you ready?

8^d
This here is a bugeyed lip-licking smiley.
Bugeyed nose-licking version here:
8d


>^d
Here is an evil (or unibrowed) lip-licking smiley.
Evil nose-licking version here:
>d

B^d
This is a big-eyed lip-licking smiley.

o^)
This is a cyclops smiley.

P^]
This is a patch wearing, one eyed, pirate smiley.

OK, I think I'd better stop.

:d
This is the original smiley concurring with my decision to stop.

[LOL! :D My imagination runs rampant, doesn't it?]