CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 14, 2007

A Little Wacked Out, Eh?

I think the pressure is getting to me.
He he, I feel like such a whack job these days.

If this isn't a perfect description of my present state, I'm not sure what is. LOL!

Don't mess. Ha ha ha ha!

He he. This is also perfect, except in the original the meez is dancing all over. I love it!

OK, I think it's apparent that I need sleep, now. I hope you've enjoyed these and the other posts to date for those of you who feel behind. (Ahem) I'll be in touch... Have no fear.

:D

3 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

ahem to you too, i told you that i wouldn't be checking your blog until today, so i'm not feeling guilty or behind. though i think your meezes are HISTERICAL. I don't know where you found those backgrounds. I"m gonna make myself to homework first and then work on my meezes. so we'll see if i get anymore up today, i hope so :(

SEP said...

Yeah! I'm glad you like them. I'll be honest - I was rolling myself. The first one is really funny. :D I didn't know I had it in me. Anywho, I look forward to seeing your latest creations. ;p

Sarah Rutti said...

yup yup- though i still have a lot up my sleeve, there are a few on my blog now. I gave myself the reward of an hour after doing 1 1/2 of hw ;-)