CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Too tired to update?

I think not.

Tada! Here I am, on campus and ready for bed - not to rumble. I'm “snuffly” unfortunately, and oh so tired, but I shall press forward against the tidal wave of stress, finals, and life, which is rushing towards me. Poetic, don't you think? A bit fatalistic as well... I'll have to work on that.

http://eppsnet.com/images/tidal-wave.jpg

How's this?
I frolic in the fields of green possibilities before me squashing the weeds known as dandelions, AKA stress, finals and, adversity in life, which attempt to masquerade as flowers and overtake the field. How's that for a metaphor? He he.


photo: http://www.uscoles.com/bikepix/3st06dandelionfieldbl.jpg

3 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

beautifully written, i'm sorry i wasn't able to comment yesterday. I"m glad you're dealing with your stress and illiminating it!

Sarah Rutti said...

ps. i hope your sand castle wasn't destroyed in the end,i liked it!

SEP said...

Unfortunately, it was destroyed, but I built an even better one on top of a taller dune. He he. We learn from our mistakes! :D