CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 11, 2007

Google Me

Wanna hear something cool? (If not, shake your head silently, but be polite and read on anyways.) :D

You can Google me! Well, perhaps not me per se, but you can Google my blog. If you put "life 613" blog into the Google search box, my blog pops up at the top of the list. How cool is that? Also, if you do a more complicated search with key words like life 613, meez, funny, you can reach a Yahoo feed of my blog. It's a strange thought to think that someone would want a RSS feed of my blog on their homepage, but it's an option. Pretty cool, don't you think?

4 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

is it your homepage? i think that until you make it your homepage, no one else will ;-)

SEP said...

Well, no, it isn't my home page. It's more like my posts, but I'm telling you that's a start. One day my blog may be well known and have more than one or two readers. That day may still come...

Sarah Rutti said...

of corse it will, i forgot that globalization is your goal. keep at it hun, atleast for my sake ;-)

SEP said...

For your sake I shall surely try. In reference to becoming globalized, we'll see. For now, one or two more readers would be just peachy.