CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Smiley Time

Recently I posted a cute comment to a friend on one of my previous posts, and it's so cute that I felt it would be criminal not to share it with my other readers.

LOL, I just thought of another one. Are you ready?

8^d
This here is a bugeyed lip-licking smiley.
Bugeyed nose-licking version here:
8d


>^d
Here is an evil (or unibrowed) lip-licking smiley.
Evil nose-licking version here:
>d

B^d
This is a big-eyed lip-licking smiley.

o^)
This is a cyclops smiley.

P^]
This is a patch wearing, one eyed, pirate smiley.

OK, I think I'd better stop.

:d
This is the original smiley concurring with my decision to stop.

[LOL! :D My imagination runs rampant, doesn't it?]
Want to see the entire conversation? Click here and view comments.

Ooh! I just realized... for my eye patch wearing, one eyed pirate smiley, it could also be the profile of a skater wearing sunglasses. Take a look:

P^]

Do you see it? :D

1 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

wow, you've found another area in witch you have talent, I"m very impressed. these smileys are VERY funny and i like ALL of them!