CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Presto!

Finals Update: 6 finished!!!
WOW! I finished. Today was by far my busiest day all week. It started with a late night last night and an early morning. I was SO busy in fact that I didn't get to check my email or update my blog until now. (Sorry to everyone who was waiting on tenterhooks.)
So, my Physics final was a killer just in terms of the sheer load of material to know. The reason I was so busy is because I just barely had enough time to study everything after my final on Wednesday. The test today had 65 multiple choice questions and 12 short answer (or not so short) questions. Phew! It was a doozy, but now I'm finished. Yeah!

So, the reason I haven't updated until now is that I went straight from college to see my parents, then out to dinner, and then I hung out with my parents, and then (finally) I came home. Oooyah! Anywho, the grades are coming in and they're looking good! :^D

Anyways, I'm half asleep, so I'm going to go do my thing. I'll be in touch sporadically over the next few days (watch me update like 20 times a day instead - lol). Have a good one!

photo: http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/331145/2/istockphoto_331145_magic_wand.jpg

2 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

thank you for the update. i faithfully read it through , even though you had told me most of it. I"m glad that you're grades are looking good. I hope you got some sleep last night and that everythings going nicely. I look forward to your pictures from grad!

SEP said...

Oh, you're so good to me! I know that I do that... write an update and then in my excitement I call you and tell you what I wrote. LOL! But hopefully it's all so exciting or interesting to read, that you read it anyways. Such good faithful friends I have, Thank G-d!