CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 07, 2007

The Redeeming Factor of Pain and Suffering

I knew that there had to be some redeeming factor in the middle of a day filled with pain and suffering. I just knew there had to be a silver lining to the gray cloud that is pushing my eyelids closed as we speak... and then I found it! :D Behold, the power of advertising:


http://www.worth1000.com/entries/176000/176496YEgd_w.jpg

Ha ha ha... I love it. I wouldn't say it's politically correct, but boy is it funny. (OK, so you probably guessed that it's a spoof. You gotta love photoshop.)

Here are some other cool pictures for your viewing pleasure all of the same website.




2 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

i love them. my favorite ones are the cat and face on the wall. they're awesome. the advertising is crazy , though i can understand why it's histarical, and I must admit that i was laughing ;-)

SEP said...

It was fake advertising. It was a photo-shop contest to see who could create the funniest/helpful advertisement for a company. This one was the best I found. HA ha!