CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Who Woulda Thunk?

http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mba/lowres/mban1577l.jpg

A strange thing happened this morning, I got a phone call around 11am. Now, my good friends will know why that's so weird, no one ever calls me on Saturdays. So, this person left me a message, and do you know who it is? It's Mr. Probeyahn from First Investors Corp. Who woulda thunk, eh? So I do have a job interview this coming Thursday. I'll let you know how that goes...

2 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

i don't get how that correlates with the cartoon? but i do think that it's interesting that he called you on shabbat

SEP said...

Oh the cartoon has nothing to do with my comment except that there's a phone call involved. I love the cartoon though. "Come get your husband..." Ha ha, he's stopping to smell the flowers and put his priorities in line.