CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Plethora of Updates

Real time updating suits me well. :^D

College Finals Update: 5 down, 1 to go
OK then, we're in the final stretch now. In less than 24hrs I will be finished with the semester. This final coming up is probably my second most challenging this week because it's cumulative from the beginning of the semester. OK, with a deep breath or two and tonight and tomorrow morning for study, I do believe I'll get through it all.

OK, all systems go for launch. 3, 2, 1... Blastoff!!!

photo: http://www.feenixx.com/information/downloads/Space_Exploration/072dpi_web/B111-Shuttle_Blastoff-8x12-72dpi-rgb.jpg

5 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

I think that you are finishedby now. i hope that it went well. let me know how your morning went in terms of studying and how you did last night. Annoyingly, this computer are the twins house doesn't let me sign in to access facebook or blogger so ...

Sarah Rutti said...

I thought you were going to be updating all day long. well here i am again, i've checked on your blog faithfully all day and no new posts have arrived. I bet you'll post them all tonight and i won't be able to see them until sunday or monday. well i'm off to work soon so i hope to see something so

Sarah Rutti said...

p.s for some reason this computer isn't letting me access my dashboard.I made a TON of new meezes that i'll try to send you through email, depending on how well behaved the twins are. I hope you're doing ok, tell your parents i say hi

Sarah Rutti said...

fyi, i really like the pic. and I'm glad that your citing your pictures now.

SEP said...

Yes, me too. I'm glad you like the pic and I'm glad you gave me the idea to cite pictures. I don't always remember, but it's good to cite. :D