CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 27, 2007

A package, for moi?

I received THE best package in the mail to date this weekend. What was in it? Well, take a look for yourself... (this is just an overview of most items in the package) [Oh, and sorry about the quality of some of the pictures.]

This package drew a lot of attention at the family I live with. "You got a package Sara..." You don't say. They smiled when they saw how it was decorated and I plastered it up on my wall along with everything else (except the erasers and notebook). Lemme tell you, there was a LOT of stuff in there.

Here are some of the postcards that were inside my package.
[59 days, 11 hours, 34 minutes, 43 seconds - and counting... ;p]

This says: "Congrats Sara" - I got another poster that I also love, and these cool pictures, and.... put I didn't have the patience to post is all on my blog. ;p

Here I am smiling with my two new graduation friends! The dog (who is a new friend of Doggy) is named Ralph, and the monkey who says "See ya!" on his belly is Harisha, loosely translated as "monkey lord" in Sanskrit (i.e. of Hindu origin). LOL!

OK, I hope you enjoyed the package as much as I did.

Thanks Sarah Rutti -
YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

6 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

Yah! "m so happy you liked it. i get so much enjoymeny when you like my gifts. I still need to send someone else something.... I saved the pictures , thanks

SEP said...

Hmmm... Secrets, secrets - not nice.

Sarah Rutti said...

well i haven't sent Gal her b-day present yet :( i know i'm bad!

SEP said...

LOL! I hope she doesn't read this or she'll know a surprise is in the mail. He he.

Sarah Rutti said...

hehehe, mine isn't in the mail yet, i need to make more money to send it!

SEP said...

LOL, so honest Sarahle.