CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 11, 2007

Look what came in with the e-mail this morning:


date:
May 11, 2007 12:37 AM

subject:
Final exam exemptions from ECA112 and ECA226

The fact that you are receiving this message means
only one thing -- you do not have to take the final
exam in my class because the quality of your work up
to this point is sufficient to secure an "A" for the
course. Congratulations, best of luck in future
endeavors, and (most important) enjoy the summer!
Professor T*

YEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!
I am so happy, I am sooooooooo excited. This calls for a real celebration!


*Name removed for the privacy of the teacher.

4 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

that's awesome. i'm glad you shared the email with us. I think that's great. I thought he was mean, he sounds nice in that email?

SEP said...

He's silky. I think in the end he was just annoyed with the class since most people didn't do their homework, buy the textbook - let alone read it, or, well, participate. So, he made our lives hard. It was just my bad luck to get stuck to get stuck in between. That's all.

Sarah Rutti said...

tell me about it. and you work so hard too. i'm glad he gave you some slack here and realized taht you're not like the rest of them

SEP said...

Yeah, of course, I wasn't the only one to be exempt, but I'm sure there were no more than 3 to 5 of us. B"H yom yom.