CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

NEXT! Step right up Princess...



"Cinderelly, Cinderelly, night and day it's Cinderelly..."


















OK, so I've created a method for my madness -just so you know what to expect- I am first going to present all proper princesses. Then, I will present Disney characters who are famous, and grouped with the princesses, but not truly princesses. Meaning, next you'll see Jasmine and Ariel, and then after that I'll present Bell, Pocahontas, and Alice. Maybe I'll work on some others, but we'll see if I have the tools at my disposal. ;D

3 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

I'm very impressed with how you've decised to explan yourself. I"m very excited to see what you come up with. I don't really get how you can spend so much time doing this. I loved it at first and still do but it takes a LONG time and i don't fing it as fullfilling as i used to . Maybe i should try and find another wed site or something? all the same i like seeing what you come up with.

SEP said...

Well, I understand what you're saying. It gets boring unless you have an image in mind. So I was loosing steam on the whole doll thing, but then my comment about Disney princesses gave me new ideas, and I got all excited. So I have like another 3 to 5 dolls to post. Keep coming back to enjoy my creations! :) Oh, and I'll try to insert other stuff, but I'm super busy. GTG do hw...

Sarah Rutti said...

hope you got some sleep last night! sorry to keep you up soo late, thanks for letting me go to sleep 'early' even though it was so much earlier then when you usually go to sleep :P