CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

This one's for you...


To those of my friends who are not so enthused with Harry Potter or even those of you who hate HP at this point - well, I love you anyways. And well, this one's for you...


Today, we officially explore the "I Hate Harry Potter Universe."

So, to start off, here is an article all about why BBC's Robert Winder hates HP.
"Why I hate Harry Potter"

OK, and on to the next exhibit:
For those of you die hard hate HP fans, here is a website just for you. If you want to see if your hate of Harry is true, take this pole.

You know, this is a larger topic than I anticipated. This will have to be installment 1, and we'll revisit this topic over time. So, to end off, one last fun picture:


And, one last one... (Sorry, I can't help myself)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe!!

you're the best ^_^

Sarah Rutti said...

you're awesome, that's a histarical picture!

SEP said...

I'm glad both of you like it!