CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Introducing: The "Unnamed" Chain Story Characters

To those of you who read this blog, but remain unnamed and do not post comments, ;p (in my dreams - like I have readership? LOL! anyways...) my friend Sarah Rutti and I are in the process of writing a chain story, where one individual writes and the other continues the story. [Ahem! Which reminds me Sarah, you never named the story. :D] Anyways, here are the dolls we created to represent some of the characters in our story.

First: Crystal - The beautiful and mysterious princess who is the main character.

SR

SEP

Second: Sheeba, Crystal's nurse and "mother of the heart." Sheeba has raised Crystal since birth due to the fact that Crystal's parents, the king and queen were too busy.

SR

SEP

Third: Merlin, the magician who seems to control all the strangeness in Crystal's life.

SEP

To view more dolls, click here.