CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 12, 2007

The Fruits of My Labor

Okay, I'm exhausted, tired, sleeping on my feet - all because of homework, which I worked on all day! But, thank G-d, here is the fruit of my labor. I didn't get anything else done, but this was really the most pressing thing. OK, now let's see if I can't get to be before 1:30am. Oh, and I hope you're enjoying all the avatars, dolls, or whatever those things are called.

Oh, and just for you Sarah Rutti, I will post one last cute picture that I created. (The fairy seemed like an appropriate choice. She's smiling at you and saying, "Hi Sarah Rutti! Be happy, because I'm sure you'll do great on your geography test." Then she winks and whispers, "I'll visit your teacher the night before the test hit him on the head with my wand, and send him subliminal messages that he should give Sarah R. a 95%. See, that's high enough for an A, but he wont be suspicious because it's not a 100%. Brilliant don't you think?" Then she smiles at you and flies away to start a stake out on your geography teacher.)

Have a good one everyone! :D

4 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

i' so excited, could you really dothat for me ?

SEP said...

I can ask the fairy if she can work on it for you, but they're flighty creatures you know... So, we'll see what happens.

Sarah Rutti said...

i got a 71% on my french btw, though i'd like a better grade it's the best i've gotten so far!

SEP said...

Good Job!!! GOOD for you (doing the happy dance! o^.^o