CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Next up!

Today, we have the beautiful princes Aurora who is also known as Sleeping Beauty. [I bet you forgot her name is Aurora. I'm not convinced however that it's an impressive thing that I remembered her name. ;D] Are we not blessed to have such beauty in our midst?
P.S. Please notice the painstaking adherence to detail. At the end of Sleeping Beauty, the castle where Aurora sleeps is practically hidden in a mist, and Prince Charming had to cut through red rose bushes/thorns to kill the dragon and save Princess Aurora. So - please note the roses and the castle, which looks like it's on a mountain shrouded in mist. Also, as I'm sure you noticed, the dress, crown, and necklace are all very similar to the original. [He he, you're right Sarah, I am crazy, and you love me because of it!]


















Note: Stay tuned to meet the next princess :D Click here to see an alternate version of Sleeping Beauty.

3 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

you're great, this is really well done good for you! have you come up with mulan yet. oh, and btw- i did remember her name so don't worry, you're not the only sad soul out there. I realized that i have a LOT of hw to do today so i'm not going to be on line later.

SEP said...

So, Mulan is more or less out of the picture for the moment. There just aren't any dresses that are even remotely oriental. Hmmm, but I just thought of a different idea. Let me think about alternatives... >)

Sarah Rutti said...

good for you- using your brain the way it should be. heheh