CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 05, 2007

Where am I on the road of life - UPDATE!

He he, this was too much fun not to try again...


SaraEP Highway
Wealthville9
TravelWorld21
Confusion Lane35
Dumpsville107
Lake Love438
Please Drive Carefully
Username:Get your roadsign!

Where are you on the highway of life?

From Go-Quiz.com



Have a good one! LOL!

(You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say I'm getting addicted to this thing. Now I understand why I have some friends who blog in order to release tension. And, for those of you who are adventurous, we may just have an upcoming post tonight where we discuss the position of money in a potential long term relationship. Stay tuned! ;D)

1 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

I just hope i'm not hooked as well., I can still escape through reading...