CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

So Sad...

Well, for years I've had a layout and look to my blog that I really, really, liked- and today, I made the mistake of trying out new templates. And, while this looks just fine, I miss my old layout. :( For some reason I can't recapture the old look of my blog, so now I'm using the template called tic-tac. Don't ask. ^.-
Anyways, I'm half asleep, I just wasted over an hour of possible study time on this (shame on me!), and depressingly enough, I have another 2 hours and 15 minutes of class left, which starts in 20 minutes. So tired... "BUT! - There are no cats in America ant the streets are paved with cheese..." (We'll talk later once I've returned from "my happy place")

0(>.<)0

(*.*) "Look into my eyes... Go to sleep..." (-.-) zzZZ

Be back soon.

0 comments: