CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Template Game


Well, I wish I could tell you that the reason for changing my blog template, yet again, was that I've got the bug for change and I just can't stop myself, but that would be dishonest. In truth, my tic-tac template got messed up somehow, and so, I felt it necessary to try yet another template. Google really needs to get their act together in my opinion. But hey, this set-up works for me too. Why? Because I'm being flexible. Did we ever discuss the importance of flexibility?

No, well now is the ideal time, except that I have homework to do, so, we'll put it to a vote. If you would like me to confabulate*, that is discuss, the importance of flexibility, and all the different areas of life that flexibility touches, vote yae. If you think my time is better spent on a different subject vote nay.

Now is the time! We want you to vote. ;D

*Great word, huh?!? I love thesauruses

3 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

sounds fun to me :D

SEP said...

Glad to see you're so flexible! So, since you didn't vote, I'll assume I shouldn't expound upon the virtues of flexibility.

Sarah Rutti said...

i did vote, i said yes, why is tehre a botton i'm supposed to push?