CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The *Natives Have Arrived

"Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest
Come taste the sun-sweet berries of the Earth
Come roll in all the riches all around you
And for once, never wonder what they're worth..."










We really are almost there. Pocahontas is the penultimate, second to last, Disney character I'm posting. I'll be sad when the venture ends tomorrow, but I've got some fun things planned for the future so don't you worry!

EXTRA EXTRA! Take a look.

Just as a post script, I fixed all the pictures with broken links, so feel free to take another look at Alice and Ariel bellow. If there's still a problem, let me know.



*That's for you Sarah.

2 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

I realy like her! And she's tznius too!

SEP said...

Yeah! Score...