CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Is there something registering on the radar?


"Captain Sir!"
"Yes Johnson."
"Captain, the small item we registered two hours ago has fallen off the radar, sir."
"Bah! We lost it! Get back to work you scallywags..."



Yes, believe it or not, it's that bad. I have a final in 45 minutes and I just spent 1 hr daydreaming in a corner of the library. (This is a story you would love Sarah Rutti.) Man, I knew I was loosing my marbles, but my actions today were beyong* my wildest dreams. (o.O)

Good luck to all you taking midterms/finals. (I hope you have better luck studying than I'm having.)

*Oops, I meant, "beyond." Who's tired?!? Me tired!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

yes i just finished my midterms yesturday and now i can focus on my reports that are due in two weeks!

SEP said...

Yeah! Good for you. Just as an aside, do you find these things funny, or...? I just want a little feedback.