CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Feeling Good

Ahh, I am almost there.

Meanwhile, I just wanted to share something funny with you... It's strange how simple things, seemingly innocuous things, can create such happiness and contentment within a person.

Behold! Here is my chart, my baby, my creation. And whether or not it is correct, it makes me happy to look at it. Of course, I'm the first to admit that it probably wasn't worth the work and effort I expended in making it, but I still feel happy when I look at it. Yeah! :D


So, which book publisher wants me to start creating charts for them... ;p

6 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

good job, though i can't read it i'd like you to start teaching me how to use that word thing, cause i don't know how to make a chart and i haven't got the patience like you do to figure it out!

SEP said...

When I come to visit I can try to teach you, OK? (It's a bit too complicated to not show you how)

Sarah Rutti said...

thank you! :D

SEP said...

No prob Bob!

Sarah Rutti said...

who's bob?

Sarah Rutti said...

are you having an identity crisis?