CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Good Morning Sunshine!


Well then, I woke up this morning not exactly chipper, but definitely awake enough to study for the final that I have this afternoon. I think Accounting 2 went pretty well. I know I got at least one question wrong, but I don't think it was worth much (let us hope at least). Anyways, it seems I was VERY creative yesterday. I hope it gave you a good laugh, and I'll try to slow down the posts. I know if I exceed a maximum of 1 or 2 a day my loyal readership gets overwhelmed, so excuse the many posts which were an artful expression of the last few days. :D Happy Studying to me!

If you have a bit of a morbid sense of humor, then you might want to check out some funny, if not politically correct, avatars etc. that I collected here.

1 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

I like the sun better then the other ones ;-P