CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WV08SR 003

WINTER VACATION '08 STATUS REPORT 003

Time: 22:17hrs
Objective: Meet Australian friend for dinner.
Status:
Mission Accomplished
Report: Ta da! Look who accomplished their last mission. Me sir!

To start at the beginning, I went to work this morning, arrived 5 minutes early, only took a 35min lunch break, and worked 1 hr late. Despite my grueling day I davened both shachris and mincha, AND I brought and ate my own lunch. The only reason I went over my $10 a day food budget was because I ate out with a friend which was a special occassion. Tomorrow should also prove to be an exciting day. Check back within the next few days for more exciting vacation updates!

Come one, come all, and live vicariously through my exploits - Yes Sir!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks hun!

Good for you! I'm glad you had a great night out, sorry we weren't able to talk. I've got a nice amount of work done tonight and now I'm off to read more Gulliver's. I finished Pride and Prejudice last night, so this is next on the list. Oy.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

~ Forever Friend

P.S I really like the new icon, SMILE~

SEP said...

I'm glad to hear that you like my new icon, and while the "tomorrow" you spoke of has past, I hope to put up some of those special updates which I alluded to before. Be well, and do SMILE for me, wont you? :D