CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

WV08SR 002

"Report Soldier!"
Winter Vacation '08 Status Report 002

Day: Sunday
Time: 21:00hrs-00:00hrs
Objective: Update Story Blog
Status: Mission Accomplished
Report: It was an arduous task, but someone had to do it. Check out the update and enjoy!


Day: Monday
Time:
20:22hrs
Objective: Visit MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) and MAD (Museum of Arts and Design)
Status: Mission Failed
Report: Ahhh!!!! Don't think of me that way! I didn't try very hard to meet this objective. I slept in until 11:00hrs. By the time I had pulled myself together I decided that I could only visit a modern art museum with a friend who would make fun of the "art" with me. Instead, I spent the entire day taking care of various financial stuff etc. Yeah! The day might sound wasted to others, but I had a very productive afternoon overall. Stay tuned for my special report that should surface later tonight or tomorrow.

"FINISHED REPORTING SIR!"

2 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

Thank you again for reporting in. Next time we'll think twice before charging you with missions. We need to think about weather or not them mission is good for you.

Anyhooo... I love the pic and technically, you should have made these two posts. ;-)

SEP said...

Yeah, yeah... it was more economical to report as one. I'll just do the "catching up" thing every once in a while. Oh, and I love the pic too. Lastly, I'll try to be more careful with the next assignments.