CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Oh yeah... Congrats to me!

Photobucket

Yes, well, I forgot to mention that I finished the spring semester. YAY!!!! My last two finals were on Thursday night, and I am super psyched to be finished.

Photobucket

Okey dokey. So, what will I be doing my vacation? Having fun of course! YES, that's right folks, here are the fun things I plan on doing.

1. Special exhibit at the Natural History Musuem.
2. Museum of Modern Art
3. Museum of Arts and Design
4. NY Philharmonic concert at the Lincoln Center (also B&N is right next door, so I'll stop in of course!)

OK, that's about 3 days worth of activities and I still have a few free weekday nights and one Sunday available to have fun, so I'll be making more plans. Anywho, I'll keep you updated!

Shavuah Tov!

2 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

YEAH! The clapping ppl r pretty cool, and then after you watch them for a few minutes they get creepy....

But YEAH for you! Keep me posted about your vacation.

SEP said...

Ha ha...I totally agree with you. Oh, and of course I'll keep you updated regarding my vacation.