CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 27, 2008

WV08SR 004

Winter Vacation 08 Status Report 004

Time: 1730hrs
Objective: Attend New York Philharmonic on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Status: Mission Accomplished


SM and I had a fabulous time, sitting in row O as you can tell, which is indeed only 15 rows away from the stage. AH!!! Fabulous I tell you, simply splendiferous. Anyways, I should probably amend that by saying that the Piano Concerty by Schumann wasn't that great, but Bruckner's Symphony No. 6 in A major was very enjoyable. Anyways, I hope to go back again soon since now I know I can get great tickets for such an affordable price... yay!

Here, take a look at Lincoln Center in the dark:


(This is me in front of the fountain in Lincoln Center square)

Alright then, more exciting adventures to be discussed shortly. Have a great weekend!

0 comments: