CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Work... What is that?

Ha ha. As though I of all people could ever forget. However, while I feel a strong sense of duty and a relentless drive to work, since I sometimes have nothing better to do, I also have a strong imagination and overactive brain. And so, what is my revenge for being left all alone in the office yet again, with no warning, without care? Bwahahahaha... *an evil laugh and evil grin emanate from my lips and spreads across my tired face* I update my blog for my friends who are on vacation and surely wish to read more interesting posts than the ones that reflect my frustration at being left to pick up everyone else's slack.

Ahem, anyways, I stayed up all night finishing a wonderful book and therefore slept little. But, oh was it worth it! I haven't done that in ages, and it was SO much fun to just let go and do something enjoyable all night. Baruch Hashem! Anywho, I do believe I will start working now. I hope you all have wonderful vacations, and do think of me in your spare time. Wish me well and share you enjoyable activities with me so that I may dream of more exciting things than the computer, applications, and blank wall before me. LOL. Have a good weekend, or more importantly, a good Shabbos! Bye! Have a good one! Sionara! Cheers! Arouvua! (Sorry Sarah Rutti, I know I spelled that one wrong. :d)

1 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

Shame, I'm sorry that you're being left alone again. Have a mentioned the fact that you should ask for a raise? I just thought I'd point it our again. I hope that it's quiet and that you get a lot of work done, not necessarily while interacting with people.
I had a great game with my Ima last night, we played chess for over and hour. I'm glad that you read a little and let go, it's good for you.
Keep in touch hun, I'll try to call you before I learn.
Love yah.