CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 03, 2007

Scaring My Readership

Yes, so it seems that I scared my readers with one of the last pictures that I posted. I apologize if any of you had a sleepless night due to the skeleton picture in my last post, but I will adamantly repeat that I actually really like that picture. There is a lot of depth in the dark and white depiction of Death reviewing it's ledger. For a moment we should all think, "Am I ready to meet my creator? What have I accomplished in my life? Have I used my time well? What more do I hope to achieve?" Think about it now. Try to find answers to these questions and use the present to achieve your goals because none of us know what life holds or where our lives will lead. The true measure of a successful life is the ability to take advantage of present. Use the gift of life to its utmost, be blessed in all your endeavors, and bless photbucket for resetting my account so that we can once again enjoy deep philosophical discussion that are inspired by anime and such. That is all for now. Class dismissed... :-d

1 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

"jolly good nose licking fun" ;-)Thank you for the insight. I'm not ready to "meet my maker" but I will try to live each day to the fuller as a result. I miss your laugh, just a random thought. be well.