CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Photo Backlog

Oookay, so this post has been a long time coming. YES, well then, where should we begin, eh?

Ta da! Presto! Look who had straight hair. :D



Yes, so, when my hair was straight, it was about down to my elbows, and I kept sitting against it whenever I sat down. But, if I may say so myself, it did look pretty when I let it loose. :D

Hmmm.... what else? Did you see this? I look a little ridiculous, but Sarah Rutti bought it for me, so I just HAD to try it on. ;d

[photo removed for tzniut reasons.. :D]

OK, last, but not least, here is a pretty pic for your enjoyment:
Have a good night!

3 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

wow! that pic with you and straight hair! you look very pretty indeed. I don't know what to say, the only word coming to my mind is WOW! I love the anime, it looked like she was part of the painting of a short second there.. oh that reminds me of crystal.... who's turn is to?

SEP said...

No thanks Ezequiel. Anywho, thanks for the nice compliment on my hair Sarahle! I also like the picture of the princess. As for Crystal, she'll just have to wait. I'm not in the mood to write these days...

Sarah Rutti said...

Neither am I, though the thought did cross my mind this morning.....