CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

I just don't feel like it, OK?!?!

LOL, I sound like a little kid... "I don't feel like working." However that really isn't an option. I need to get to work, and, while I'm the only one in the office, a true consolation is that the phones are VERY quiet. Yeah! Happy holidays to the masses. Get drunk, be merry, and please don't call the office right now because I'm too tired to patiently answer the same questions multiple times.

Have a good, happy, merry, day!!!

Oh, and I hope that Sarah Rutti is having a ton of fun tubing since I'm stuck in the office. ...Vacation? What a concept!

1 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

well you put that one very nicely, blunt and to the point, if you ask me. We went tubing and there were SO many ppl there. Mrs. A was like, don't they know that it's X mas tonight, why can't they all go home? So good luck with that one.