CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 08, 2007

No such thing as too much fun

So, I spent the day at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Jacksonville, NJ with my brother and I had a blast. And I quote:

Looking for thrills? Well, you've found them. In fact, you've found some of the fastest, tallest, wildest, gut-wrenchingest rides in the country-including a few record-breakers. Want to see exactly what you're getting into? Use the quick and easy guide below to learn more.

Source: http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/rides/ThrillRides.aspx

Anywho, here is info about one of these record breakers:

The fierce Kingda Ka is simply the tallest, fastest roller coaster on earth. This remarkable thrill ride breaks all world records for coaster speed and height, zooming from 0 to 128 mph in 3.5 seconds and catapulting you 45 stories into the sky.

  • Get propelled horizontally at 128 mph via hydraulic launch
  • Hang on tight as you shoot 90 degrees into a quarter-turn
  • Blast 456 feet high, then plunge vertically into a 270-degree spiral
  • Experience weightlessness as you swoop down a valley and up a 129-foot camel hump
Info Source: http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/rides/K ingdaka.aspx
Ooyeah. I liked this one. Also, another super cool ride I went on was "Superman." Here, you were in a horizontal seat with your face opposite the ground, and you felt as though you were literally flying. It was really incredible and interesting to ride. :D Quick Info:

Discover what it's like to be the Man of Steel on Superman: Ultimate Flight—the only coaster of its kind in the Northeast. Lie face down and soar head-first through a twisted steel track, diving into highly banked curves, spirals and a jaw-dropping, pretzel-shaped inverted loop.

  • Experience the sensation of flight
  • Soar from the top of the ride down to a ground-level loop
  • Climb the steep "horseshoe" curve and high-speed spiral, then tumble down a 360-degree in-line roll
Info source: http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/rides/Superman_Ultimate_Flight.aspx

OK, bed time. Ta ta for now... :D

5 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

OMG!!! AWESOME> even i would love some of those, and I've really grown out of roller coasters, but the idea of 'flying' sounds really enticing. I'm so glad that you had a GREAT time. :D :d ;-)

SEP said...

Thanks for your enthusiasm Sarahle! I appreciate it. :D Anywho, I've gotta run. Next time we are able to speak I'll tell you all the fun details. ;>

mevaseretguybrokemyheart said...

Sarah--looks like you're having fun!! I think I chose a good day to check out your blog. Be in touch--Rachel B.

SEP said...

Yeah! Welcome Rachel! I'm happy that you checked out my blog. Have a good Shabbos! (And I do hope to be in touch soon.)

Anonymous said...

i love those roller coasters!!
kingda ka is da best evveer!! \
super man is awsome 2
ur kool
like da backround
add more stuff!!!!