CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Feeling Left Out


So... now that Sarah Rutti updated her blog(s) I feel obligated to do the same, but I don't really have the time. So instead I'll just let you know that B"H all my classes are going well, although I didn't finish my hw for this week yet. I have to get to bed soon so that I can wake up early and go food shopping, but it's all worth it! I'll try to put something more worthwhile up sometime soon, but for now all is well, and I can't wait for tomorrow! But more on that later... >)

Picture: So there are a few reasons why the picture to the left is up.
1. I thought Sarah Rutti would like it.
2. I wasn't sure what picture to put up so I searched "bored anime" on photobucket.com and this popped up. I thought it was so random that I couldn't help posting it. LOL.

OK, have a good night (and protect your feet).

2 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

Thank you for the picture. It's an awesome pic, if I have time I'll go look up more :D

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well in school and all that. It was great to talk to you. Have a great day tomorrow with your bro.

SEP said...

I put it up just just for you. :D Thanks for the well wishes. Have a good night.