CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Uninspired

As of late, I have definitely been feeling uninspired. Sorry for the lack of comedy/enjoyment/craziness. I'll try and make it up sometime, but for now I am so busy with school work, and its only getting worse since I'm getting closer and closer to the end of the semester.

As a side note, I just learned in my Organizational Behavior, i.e. psych, class that all change is stressful. Isn't that interesting? One example: You go to the Caribbean for a 7 day vacation and you have a suite located right above the beach where you can hear the ocean waves lapping the shore. But you know what? It will be difficult for you to fall asleep because you're used to the noises of the cars and peoples of your home town. I.e. it's stressful to be there even though you're on vacation. And, all change is stressful to some extent. Getting engaged, married, moving, purchasing a house, etc. etc. etc.

So, now that I've shared some knowledge with you, let's see if I can't dig up an avatar for your enjoyment.
How does this rate on your random meeter? :D

Have a good one!

2 comments:

SEP said...

Sarah Rutti Said... "that's a very funny pic there. i don't know where you find these? i hope that you're feeling better. good luck on all your hw ;-)"

SEP said...

Thanks Sarah Rutti. Enjoy your break while I slave away. TTYL.