CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Finals Time!

Yes, that's right folks, finals are here!!! Ooyeah! I can't wait for this semester to end. Now, what does photobucket have to say on the matter?

Surprisingly little worth looking at. Here are the highlights:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And, my personal favorite, and most appropriate considering my first final is physics...

Photobucket

Have a good one! (I'm off to study... NO, for real!)

1 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

well, umm, besides for being a little surprised that you've used some of these pictures before, I really like that calculus one. I Hope that you don't find yourself in too much trouble when studying tonight.

I slept a bit, and honestly could have kept going for the whole night, and now am going to take more meds ( :-( ) and eat a bit.

Have a great night.