CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

On the heels of change

Now that I've decided to have a change in attitude, let's take a look at all the fun new items I've purchased as of late! Yes Sarah Rutti, these are for you since you made that very special request. Enjoy!

First things first, GLASSES!!!

Here they are folks, my new glasses. They're kinda fun and funky, yet sophisticated and intellectual. I'm starting to really enjoy them, although I'm still getting used to the new look. Note the cool aquamarine circles and red temples. Behind the black frames, instead of having black, there is more aquamarine, so if you look at the glasses, even on a slight angle, you can see the blue showing. The temples are red and black stripes, which create a muted red color.

Now, the next fun item, my new featherbed! I'm actually very pleased with this purchase since I'm sleeping SO much better these days, baruch Hashem! Without the feather bed, or oversized comforter, my bed was REALLY uncomfortable. As you can tell, it looks like my bed has a mini mattress atop my regular mattress.


The part that looks kind of tucked under is actually the featherbed. When it's not covered nicely, it is actually a few inches taller. LOL. SO COMFY!!

Lastly, here is the new phone set that I purchased on sale. HURRAY!!!! (My old phone was really on the fritz.) This is a set, so I put the hand held phone on my desk/kitchen table, and I put the portable phone next to my bed. Now I have no excuses for missing calls. I have to do is roll out of bed and pick it up.


Lastly, I would like to thank G-d who enabled me to make enough money to cover these purchases. THANK YOU!!!

:D

2 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

Good for you! Thank you so much for your email and all of the above pictures. Your bed looks extra comfy and I'm happy that you were able to find the comforter at such a great price B"H! Good job on the glasses, see my email for further comment. And, last by not least, you're phone set is awesome. You're becoming quite independent. Good for you!

SEP said...

Thank you for all of the compliments. I do believe that I super pleased with your comments. I thank you. :D