CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Change of Attitude

Sarah Rutti is absolutely right, I need a change of attitude. Here it is!


OK, get to it! I have decided to pro-actively make my work life better. It will not be easy, and things will be messy before they get better, but im yirtzeh Hashem, I am going to try and take steps that will hopefully improve things. Please wish me luck. Daven for me. I could certainly use the help.

P.S. LOL. Doesn't looking at this Meez make you smile. I was laughing when I first made it. Is that a sufficient attitude change Sarah Rutti? :D

1 comments:

Sarah Rutti said...

good for you Sara! I'm so proud of you! I love the meez, where did you find tights? It's hard to come by. Keep trying, trying it sufficient. Good job.