CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

The time has come, no?

welcome back Pictures, Images and Photos

Dear nonexistent readership,

Wow, it's hard for me to believe that I haven't updated this blog in almost a year.  I remember the day when I had to pace my posts or they wouldn't get read by my friends.  Ah... it seems those days are passed.  At this point I barely get to sleep, eat, or breathe - generally speaking, so it's laughable really to expect myself to update my blog these days.  And yet, I miss those blissful moments of lucidity when random post ideas entered my brain.  Yes, just the other day (or maybe it was this morning) I thought of a blog entry, though I can't remember what it was.  Oh well, ta ta for now.  I shant wish you a farewell at this point for I feel that perhaps, someday soon, I will once again pursue this blog with a vengence.  For now, I think I'll just get ready for bed.  Have a good one!

- Editor in chief~ ;P

4 comments:

Sarah Rut said...

I just noticed this now, I don't know when you posted it I have to check the date. Sweet dreams though!

Unknown said...

Lol. I suppose a six month lag between posting and actually having the post read isn't as bad as it could be... :D

Anonymous said...

[url=http://officialsteelersteamprostore.com/]Kids Ben Roethlisberger Jersey[/url]

Rather than saying no, a word that doesn't really mean anything to a dog, try growling in a deep, throaty voice the next time you're unhappy with something he's done The typical result of the Name That Tune - shorten the session for my people Game, is training that is little more that exposure to a topic area - not training which can transfer real skills, with real practice time in the classroom We sin, not because we are told not to sin, but because it is in our natureHow Much Are You Worth: Your mind may have already begun to drift toward your last bank statement or the assessed value of your home by now
That's it! Do this for 10/15 minutes and you'll find yourself pleasantly surprised how you feel afterward And the blunt fact is that he is not competent to teach Dogmatic Theology at tertiary level in a seminary, may be he can give a talks on Dogmatic Theology to interested guilds in his or other parishes Often what happens is that you eventually get the opposite because you are trying to show yourself that you must look inside I BELIEVE THAT THE WRATH HE WILL MANIFEST IN THIS DAY WILL BE GREATER THAN THE WRATH HE MANIFESTED IN THE FLOOD OF NOAH OR THE DESTRUCTION OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH

[url=http://giantsofficialjersey.com/]Eli Manning Jersey[/url]
[url=http://officialnflfalconsstore.com/]Women's Matt Ryan Jersey[/url]

Anonymous said...

Her website contains the writer's guidelines for almost 200 parenting publications This can hurt your businessI generated a list that can either make us happy, or it can make us miserable
When deciding to buy any jersey, be sure that the rear is really long enough to suit your specifications KasperSee Catherine Kasper's dynamic new book, Angelic Abundance Treasure Maps: Discover the Wealth Within You, at her web site for powerful revelations on wealth and prosperity In truth, no one can make you feel anything unless you allow it

Nike Arian Foster Jersey
Nike JJ Watt Jersey

For instance, Post-It(R) Notes would never have been made possible unless the guy atthe factory didn't mess up mixing the glue recipe In street terms we are speaking of gutless Christians but for the sake of diplomacy let's say they aren't too willing to take a firm standWindows loads slower, programs take longer to launch, and, in general, your computer drags like it just came off a 2-night drinking binge

Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys